Helping you meet the supply and demands of your business.
With a fast-growing product line in a fast-growing market, this client was experiencing numerous quality and delivery issues with their existing contracted filler. They came to ChemPak® to address and resolve quality and delivery issues, while getting the expertise needed to aggressively develop new products that could be introduced in the market seamlessly.
• Maximizing their growth potential without expensive buybacks:
– Manufacturing flexibility
– Volume requirements
– Delivery commitments
– Formulations and troubleshooting expertise
• Experiencing performance issues related to proper spray function
• Root cause analysis was performed and product formulations were modified to eliminate spray issues
• A new custom valve was sourced to improve customer performance requirement
• Chem-Pak® initiated an intensive customer support program to address the coordination challenges of the complex production flexibility and on time delivery
• Increased sales volume by 85% (700K cans in 2009, 1.3M cans by 2015)
• Expanded product offering to include a variety of packaging options based on customer requirements:
– Various can sizes
– Various packaging arrangements including POP displays
– Customized caps
– Tamper proofing products with low-cost method to address a Walmart concern
• Supported customer business in transitioning the account to a full turnkey manufacturing arrangement to streamline processing for customerContact us for a consultation.